Scrolling Text Digital Time

Relax, Enjoy and Shop Below

What Would U like To See On The Avenue Of Fashion - Survey

Neighbors and Friends,
 
We need your help. University Commons and the "Avenue of Fashion" Business Association have been working to make the Avenue great. Please take a few minutes to complete this short survey to tell us how we can make it even better. There are only 6 questions but this will give us information we will use to prioritize our actions.  Click   http://kwiksurveys.com/s.asp?sid=yb32d6a8n3dr17f384006 to take the survey.  Enter the drawing to win one of two $25 Gift Card/Certificates for completing the survey. Don't miss your chance to improve the businesses serving your community.
 
Thank you for your time and helping us to make the Livernois "Avenue of Fashion" the place to shop, dine and explore.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Improved lighting for the the commons. How as bout lighting on both sides of Livernois and the median. Wider variety of restaurants, entertainment centers and clothing/shoe shops. In addition, encourage small service type start up businesses to extend all the way to Mc Nichols/Livernois area. Finally, it's time for the livernois-7mile corner to be open for business. It's long overdue. I want to support and patronize my favorite area.

Anonymous said...

I agree with anonymous. Please include McNichols and Wyoming streets as well. It is time to open up our neighborhood for business. It has been closed long enough. Time for action. No more talk or promises.

*

Disclaimer

This blog contains affiliate links. If you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. No money can be made from the games. I hope you enjoy your experience with the sites as much as I do. The clock is eastern standard time. Thank you for the support!