Scrolling Text Digital Time

Relax, Enjoy and Shop Below

New Store On The Avenue Of Fashion

Home Store

Greenbliss an Environmental Home Store, full of  Solar gadgets, Home Décor and  essentials.
19437 Livernois
(313) 575-8614. Offering safe and non-toxic alternatives to the cleaning products they use on daily basis.   Products include kitchen cleaners, laundry detergents and food-grade hydrogen peroxide, which can be used for everything from cleaning vegetables and fruits to personal hygiene, as well as several lifestyle items like solar powered cell phone battery chargers, bamboo furniture and biodegradable drinking cups. Owner: Ms. Bliss Cureton.

Other items: dog chew toys


SHOP YOUR BLOCK and check out the other businesses in Bagley http://bagleycommunity.blogspot.com/2013/03/businesses-in-bagley-community.html


Shop Your Block For The Holidays!!!!

No comments:

*

Disclaimer

This blog contains affiliate links. If you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. No money can be made from the games. I hope you enjoy your experience with the sites as much as I do. The clock is eastern standard time. Thank you for the support!